Saturday, July 27, 2013

I tried dancing Tachiagaru

I danced Tachiagaru
With Sasa-chan and Shio-chan!! (*゚▽゚*)

【こずえ・ささ・紫桜】タチアガール【踊ってみた】

【こずえ・ささ・紫桜】タチアガール【踊ってみた】 

Actually this collab was
Planned about 2 years ago but
One person we were going to dance with left,
And Shio-chan had entrance exams (good work!) then
we were finally able to shoot it. (`・ω・´)

But then it rained on the shooting day. (´;ω;`)

We looked for a place outdoors that had a roof and filmed it there!

And then Kozue-san
made quite a few mistakes I'm sorry orz

When I remember something detailed
I forget it almost immediately after (´;ω;`)

In 2 weeks I made plans to learn dancing with my friends ,
So I hope to get better and better!><

$愛川こずえ オフィシャルブログ  「愛川こずえのブログ」 Powered by Ameba

Yep!
If it's all right please take a look><

And and!
Since I'm posting more and more of them,
I made a separate mylist for my utattemitas!
↓↓☆
http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/37458062

So from now on when I do utattemitas
They will be organized in the mylist (*゚▽゚*)

いちご愛川こずえtwitter @aikawa_kozueいちご

No comments:

Post a Comment