Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Again, thank you very much!

2013.06.17

Once again, thank you very much for coming to the
IRONBANK comedy show 「Kotori Miracle」!!

Only this outfit is no good (laughs)
With Yamaguchi-san who played the role of sea-butler音譜
愛川こずえ オフィシャルブログ  「愛川こずえのブログ」 Powered by Ameba-1371336247771.jpg

And with the screenwriter and director Inoue tete-san音譜

愛川こずえ オフィシャルブログ  「愛川こずえのブログ」 Powered by Ameba-1371477228398.jpg

The whole castドキドキ

愛川こずえ オフィシャルブログ  「愛川こずえのブログ」 Powered by Ameba-1371426852395.jpg

Chieki Zukin-chan poseにひひ

愛川こずえ オフィシャルブログ  「愛川こずえのブログ」 Powered by Ameba-1371426858364.jpg

This performance had
sureal songs and sureal dances、
the audiences call and responses,
I think it was a pretty strange play,
what did you think??

I had lots of fun performing in this play!

With the "do your best" calls from the audience,
using your voice to the max every single time,
it was thrilling ><

And now introducing everyone!

I was going
「Um, name is... Chieki Zukin-chan」
I paused when saying it but,

I'm always just looking at what kind of face each audience makes.

In those 12 performances, I say people I knew twice (laugh)

And one of those times was King wwww
I was making some kind of 「oh, oh wwww」 face wwww

The songs that the sea butler and wolf sing on their appreance change each time,
The prices being forced on Chieki increased each time,
And the songs Sir Sekine sang in the first week and second week were different...

It was quite a tiring Kotori Miracle
but I'm really glad I got to be in it! ><

Thank you very much everyone!!!!
I would like to perform in a play again-(´Д` )

No comments:

Post a Comment