Wednesday, October 30, 2013

2013/06/24

2013.06.25

Yesterday
I made a guest appearance at Riorio's one man live
and FM360's, 2nd day!

Both were nerve wracking but
It was fun (●´ω`●)ドキドキ

↑Us being nervous before the performance w




At Riorio's one man live
In addition to dancing I also sang Akatsuki Arrival with Riorio...

Somehow I,
Like at the Idol event back in January
before I started singing I got nervous, and since rehabilitation my throat would wither...

Even so, I've come a long way!
From around the 2nd performance I started having fun while singing!

The quality of the song itself was
just like I thought, I still have a long way to go so
I will do my best!!
That's what I intend to do!!

Other than my own performance,
I was watching Riorio's performance on the monitor in the waiting room
Riorio is really amazing。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。
I was glued to the 
Riorio in the monitor...ラブラブ!

It makes me really happy 
that I was called on as a live guest by Riorio!!
The audience was all fired up!!
Thank you very much!! Whooaaa!!
Especially Riorio!!

With a staff member Okimiya. I took a picture
with her 音譜

And FM360 was
different in setlist and guests from the first day,
I danced in the Hello Project medley
and Strobo Nights!

The position I was in for the Hello Project medley was too difficult (/_;)←I was thinking w
Sorry for making mistakes(/_;)
But I'm happy everyone got so excited!

Thank you very much
everyone who came ☆彡

And today 
I went to a dance school!
It was fun as usual(´ω`)ドキドキ

Especially since the genre was Jazz and Hip-hop! Love it!
It was a bit far from my home but
I'm going for a week because I want to get better at dancing(*゚▽゚*)

Then this article
will end with a mysterious from the top looking Kozue-san (laugh)


いちご愛川こずえtwitter @aikawa_kozue いちご



No comments:

Post a Comment