Monday, October 14, 2013

FM360 First Day!!

2013.06.22

has ended safely!!

Nicolive time shift is here ↓↓☆


Today, just like the at the Nicolive,
I did my hair like Nyanko-san from 1 year 25 pairs!

Twins on the side put up hair~ (*゚▽゚*)
It feels really refreshing!w

Also, for the first time in a long while,
I wore Haruhi's uniform!


The hair was different so,
I feel like it wasn't fully cosplay www

I took quite a few photos so I'll remember to upload them音譜

With Ririri-chanドキドキ

With Pinopi-sanドキドキ


@Azuki-chan, Watachi-chan、Yukke-chan、and Mariya-chanドキドキ

Tomorrow's 『Hiragirio 2nd One man live vol,1』  Guest appearance
is my 2nd FM360 performance!

Tomorrows setlist and clothes will be different,
I'll be focusing my feelings on this and do my best!

To everyone who watched the FM live today,
thank you very much!

いちご愛川こずえtwitter @aikawa_kozue いちご






No comments:

Post a Comment