Saturday, October 5, 2013

More than 40 000 Twitter followers!!

2013.06.19


My Twitter followers goal...
For making it to 40 000 followers by the 19th at 11:59pm...
Safe!!!!
I achieved my goal!!!!!

And,
 All the listeners from my Twitcast
Were so kind!(´;ω;`)

To everyone who came together and joined me,
Thank you very much!!

Not as much as the Kotori Miracle scene with Junko-chan being really cheerful but,
I really went whooooaaaaaaa!!(´;ω;`)
It's thanks to all of you!!

Thank you very much!

And so o(^▽^)o

To celebrate getting 40 000 followers
I'll be doing a collab nico live with Fujisaki Rukino-san who I admire so much♪

亜友未Rukino-san's twitter https://twitter.com/noyumi
亜友未Rukino-san's nicolive comm http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co1437396

I will be discussing the date and stuff
with Rukino-san so
I'll announce it as soon as we decide (*゚▽゚*)

Personally I was
thinking about how nice it was to be able to do 2 twitcasts!

And also, I announced on twitter,
I will upload an original choreography video!!!

I'll be expressing my feelings of gratitude, and
aim to have it uploaded by the end of August(`・ω・´)b

Uoooooooooo!
I'm going to give it my aaallllllllllll!

Really really,
thank you so much everyone☆彡

To everyone who helped reach my goal and followed me,
I don't know if I can completely return my gratitude but (´;ω;`)
Please enjoy my twitter♪♪

↑Sorry for the kinda dark photo;

いちご愛川こずえtwitter @aikawa_kozue いちご







No comments:

Post a Comment